Having a kiddie birthday coming up? A pasta counter can add to the whole excitement with kids flocking to the counter to get their pasta customized.
With the inclusion of a Live Pasta counter, the kids’ party becomes even more hip and happening. The advantage being that visual element added by these counters.
Live Pasta counters are the new party rage. Gone are the days when people used to cook for guests or depend on traditional caterers to deliver food home.
The little guests can customize their dish according to their whims and fancy. They would love interacting with the guests and will make sure they finish the plate because it won’t have any of the veggies which they do not want. The engagement between the chef and kids becomes the main ingredient in the dish.
Kids can not only choose the shape and size, they can also opt for a sauce and toppings of their choice. Here are a few ideas for a Pasta live counter to please the little army:
Long, thin and round strands of boiled noodles made from salted dough are coated in minced meat sauce and tossed with vegetables and meat of choice. Kids love it as its tangy and taste so yummy.
Penne: Penne pasta is cylindrical/tube shaped.
The variations you can have in Penne are:
- Penne in pesto sauce: Pesto sauce is made from basil, olive oil, garlic, and pine nuts. A drizzle of parmesan cheese from above makes it even more delicious.
- Penne in Arabiatta sauce: Oh no, it has absolutely nothing too with Arabs, it actually means highly spicy or red hot spicy in Italian language, the main ingredients being red and black pepper.
- Penne in White/Alfredo sauce: This is the king of the Pasta world and the synonym for comfort food. Made with flour, butter, and milk, with a generous helping of cheese, this pasta will transport you straight to Italy.
Fusilli: Fusilli are spiral, long and thick. They are shaped like corkscrews.
The Variations you can have in Fusilli are:
- Fusilli in Pesto Sauce: The Pesto sauce can go very well with Fusilli too, usually a helping of tarragon or marjoram is also added to make it more flavorful.
- Fusilli in Neapolitan Sauce: The basic tomato sauce made with herbs, and tomatoes that are boiled and blanched.
Have any newer ideas and pasta recipes so we can introduce them to our pasta counter? Tweet to us at Cookifiapp with a picture of your favorite recipe and we’ll surely add it to our menu. Happy Partying!