Soups are an important part of our meals. A good bowl of soup can not only uplift your mood and calm you down after a tensed day of work; it can relax you and help you stay lean by avoiding a heavy meal after.
Soups are not only delicious, but healthy too. They are packed with vegetables and full of nutrition, they are the best comfort food after Salads to make you full without any extra calories. What’s, more you stay hydrated without the need to refill your water bottle again and again. Generally soups are spiced mildly, although some variants in Mexican and Chinese cuisines offer Soups for the Spice lovers too.
Soups find their place in almost every cuisine. These soups can be had as a full meal on their own or can be preceded before the main course.
- Manchow soup– One of the popular soups of Indian Chinese Cuisine is the Manchow Soup because of its hot and spicy taste. It includes scallops, ginger, carrot, French beans, coriander leaves, mushroom, capsicum and flavoured herbs served with fried noodles.
- Sweet Corn soup– Crushed and whole sweet corn comes together with a colourful assortment of juicy vegetables in this sumptuous soup.
- Tomato Dhaniya Shorba– The Tamatar Dhania Shorba is also the Punjabi’s version of the popular tomato soup. Served piping hot, this Shorba combines the goodness of tomatoes and coriander.
Glorious Pumpkin soup– Creamy roasted pumpkin soup flavoured with rosemary garnished with olive oil. A tasty & a healthy dish with unusually delectable flavours.
- Tomato Basil soup– The Italian soup with fresh plump red tomatoes flavoured with basil, olive oil and Italian spices. The goodness of onions, tomatoes and garlic, seasoned with Italian herbs and cream bring an amazing taste to this absolute classic.
- Clear Mushroom soup- The earthy flavour of mushrooms is at its best puréed into this soup. This soup’s rich hearty flavour will easily satisfy your mushroom craving.
Be it any cuisine, any time of the day, any weather or any mood, A Good soup is one of the prime ingredients of a good living.